I wasn't sure we were going to get past the entrance. Owen and Chloie were so excited about the little waterfall.
Chloie is mesmerized by the zebras.
Climbing a frog. The most embarrassing part of the trip... when Owen claims he is "standing on the frog's penis to help him climb up." Umm... no dear, that's his leg.
So glad to have good friends to share the day with.
When Matt asked Chloie what she liked at the zoo, she answered, "Run around." So evidently I could have just taken her outside, and we'd have had as much fun for her.
Owen's favorite part by far was this cool tractor and barn. Owen was so serious about driving it. Here he is backing it into the barn. He had to check it's engine... it was leaking oil, you see. He was very upset that other kids were driving his tractor. I had to explain many times that not all John Deere tractors are his. Farming runs thick in this boy's veins!

No comments:
Post a Comment