Family

Family

Friday, January 13, 2012

Owen Talk

We were at the park a couple of days ago.  Owen and Chloie were following each other in the tunnel when Owen runs out and starts shouting at me, "Mom, I gotta tell you somethin'!  Here's the scoop -- Chloie pooped her pants."  And off he runs.... Sure enough, the tunnel was not a pleasant smelling place.  And it only took about a day for me to realize where my son comes up with dorky sayings like this.  I "had a scoop" to share just the next day.

After devouring his oatmeal earlier this week, Owen rips off his bib and shouts, "Everybody! I'm outta here!"  Matt and I just look at each other and crack up wondering... where on earth are you going, son???

And just one more example of his dramatics... Owen told me yesterday, "Mom, come out and watch us play sandbox or we'll get super sad." 

No comments:

Post a Comment